Beat The Rent Trap
You will find this lovely, sunny family home in a quite Cul-de-sac.
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Open plan living- kitchen, dining and lounge
• New kitchen with dishwasher
• Bathroom has a shower over the bath, vanity unit
• Separate laundry
• Log burner is connected to the water cylinder to keep your power bills down
• Heat transfer that takes the excess heat from the lounge to the bedrooms
• New carpets and flooring
• Double garage with plenty of off street parking
• 500 sqm (approx) easy care, fully fenced section
The area has a lot to offer with the Supa Centa and all the different shops available, Groynes picnic area, Airport closeby, Belfast Primary School, Sheldon Park, transport and sporting grounds.
• Land Zone: TC2 / Yellow
• Insured with: State
Move in and enjoy this lovely family home. The hard work has been done. Make this yours!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.