Make Your Way to Redwood Springs
In a location often admired, this tastefully presented four bedroom home provides a relaxed and enjoyable lifestyle within a private setting.
With both a spacious living/dining/kitchen area and separate lounge/media room, access to the outdoor patio and garden area is through either set of sliding doors.
Four double bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes and the main with ensuite and walk-in robe. Main bathroom provides a shower, bath and basin with a separate toilet.
Ample entrance and hallway storage along with two well positioned heat pumps plus a skope heater provides warmth when required.
Ease of access is ensured by an internal double garage currently well set up as a teenage retreat/games and entertainment space with off street parking.
Private and fully fenced with some established plantings also offer the opportunity to add your own green fingered personal touch.
73 Coolspring Way offers:
• Sunny and spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
• Large living/dining area, with a separate very spacious lounge
• Four double bedrooms - Main with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Two heatpumps, skope heater plus security alarm
• Double garage plus additional off-street parking for two cars
• Established garden with an opportunity to add a personal touch
• 192m2 floor plan on 490m2 land (approximately)
• Styx River Esplanade Reserve within a short walking distance
Northwood Supa Centre and Northlands Mall retail precincts within a few minutes plus 15 minutes to either the central city or Christchurch airport.
We welcome immediate contact from those discerning buyers seeking to invest in this peaceful and popular location.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.