Mid Century Form & Modern Comfort
This attractive property is complimented by modern upgrades, a considered design and exceptional views. Defined separation between living spaces and bedroom accommodation will appeal to many, while the outdoor living and the exceptional sun and views create the 'WOW' factor!
Built in the early 70's by a builder for himself and family this home has a feeling of sturdiness and solidity. Don't be surprised to hear "They don't build them like this anymore" while walking around the open home.
• 3 Double Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Double glazed throughout with x2 heatpumps
• Brand new kitchen by Joinery By Design
• Quality appliances, engineered stone top & breakfast bar
• Open plan living/ dining with armchair views
• Massive triple stacking glass slider for seamless flow to the macrocarpa deck
• Breath taking views from city to sea with mountains beyond
• Luxury tiled bathroom includes separate bath and shower
• Guest WC with marble tiles
• Quality window furnishings from McKenzie & Willis
• Separate Laundry with well-arranged storage
• Multiple outdoor areas to enjoy and plenty of garden to explore
• Oversized garage with generous loft storage
• Additional Storage room
• Water filtration system
• 743m2 Section with drive on access plus
• Walking gate through to Kidson Terrace for a safe and easy stroll to Cashmere Primary and the shops & cafes on Dyers Pass Road
• Building work by respected firm, Consortium Construction
• Cashmere High & Cashmere Primary School zones
After a substantial renovation, the owners have decided to follow a dream of a life further north. While they rave about how much they have enjoyed the home and the lifestyle this property's position offers, it is time for the new owner to benefit from all the hard work to date.
Please park at the bottom of the lane.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 24th September 2020 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2510038