The Chance of a Lifetime
While an overseas holiday seems like a distant memory you will not need to feel like you are missing out living here. With views of Sumner beach across the City to the Southern Alps and all the way to Kaikoura; this position rivals any international standards of splendour.
This is the first time this home has been on the market - EVER! Designed in 1951 by Architect Colin Lamb, the family occupied the home and as it passed through generations a major alteration was undertaken with the expertise of Vial & Bellerby Architects in the mid 1990's.
• Commanding yet connected views
• Easily enhanced but imminently enjoyed
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom includes walk in wardrobe, ensuite & separate WC
• Adjoining the master bedroom is a separate living area with kitchenette
• Upstairs enjoys a large timber deck with sensational views
• Open plan kitchen & dining open to the front balcony
• Casual living also opens to the front balcony
• Formal living with log-burner, built in joinery and you guessed it... More Views!
• Unconventional double garage and off-street parking
• Terraced and landscaped gardens surround the property
• Large basement storage underneath the house
For those from this locale you will need no convincing and for those from the City, around New Zealand or relocating from abroad, we can assure you that this home will ensure your move to a better life.
The decision has been made to sell, so now its your chance to come and see if you could live in one of the most spectacular positions available.
Note: Parking is very limited, please plan and be prepared to walk up or down from Nicholson Park.
To download the property file please copy & paste the link into your browser: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2525565