One Careful Owner, One Big Opportunity
An incredibly rare find, this 1950's property has been home to the owner and their family since its construction.
As you would expect there is plenty of original features and furnishings, which are waiting to be optimised and renovated to the new owner's standard.
As the kitchen is relatively new, this home is perfectly liveable with room to improve and ideal for a first home or as a potential investment.
• 3 Double Bedrooms
• Separate living with built in furniture
• Renovated kitchen opening to casual living and dining
• Heat pump
• Mostly hardwood windows and from what we can see a rimu floor in excellent condition
• Some deferred maintenance which can be easily seen
• Original family bathroom and a separate WC
• Separate laundry
• Oversize single garage with off street parking
• Building Report available in the Information Pack
• Avonhead School, St Patricks and Riccarton High School zones
• Close proximity to University of Canterbury, Villa Maria College, Bush Inn and Church Corner
• Upper Riccarton Domain located at the end of the street, just one of many parks in the area
• Public transport nearby as well as many other handy amenities such as supermarkets, eateries and restaurants
In a tough market why not buy something you can put your own stamp on, rather than paying for someone else's renovations?
Make sure you view now to avoid disappointment.