Owners' Pressure Needs to be Lesser!
Calling all first-home buyers, property-flippers and those with an eye for upside - 37 Darroch Street is a must view! Due to a change in circumstances my vendors are highly motivated and I've received clear instructions to sell.
- 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen/dining that flows to a north facing living area.
- Consented log burner
- Sizeable outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced and secure 600sqm site
- Separate double garage + off-street parking
- Belfast Primary and Papanui High school zone
Located within the heart of Belfast, you'll enjoy handy proximity to the Northwood SupaCenta, while easy access to key arterial routes ensures the CBD, North Canterbury and airport are within a timely commute. An added bonus is the Ōtukaikino Track and Waimairi Walkway at the end of the street - it's a great spot to get your steps up or take the dog for a walk.
There is a magnitude of potential here at 37 Darroch Street so don't wait - get through the gate!
Contact the agent today to organize priority viewing.
Auction: Thursday 14th April from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)