Eye catching charm on Condell
Hidden away on a private 905m² rear setting is this beautifully presented and renovated family home.
Proximity to local shops and amenities enhance the appeal, while zoned schools include Waimairi, Wairakei, and St Patricks Primary, Cobham Intermediate, Papanui High. With a short drive to Northlands Mall, Jellie Park and the airport, this location is hard to beat.
- Modern kitchen with 2 pantries and quality appliances
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with double glazed bi-fold doors opening out onto the expansive north-facing deck
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and updated ensuite with spa bath, separate shower and underfloor heating. This is situated in a separate wing which gives you privacy from the children/guests when required
- 2 further double bedrooms with built in robes
- Updated family bathroom with separate shower and underfloor heating
- Smart wiring
- New heat pump in lounge
- Log burner in lounge - installed in 2011
- Insulated walls, ceiling and underfloor
- Separate laundry
- New Guttering
- Idyllic and private garden setting with raised planter beds and established lime and lemon trees
- Fully fenced for the safety of your children and pets
- An improved Garage with plenty of off street parking ensures there's loads of room for extra cars
The time has now come for my owners to sell and we offer up this chance for another family to experience all the benefits of owning this amazing property.
A comprehensive Auction Pack with LIM, Title, EQC docs and Building report is available upon request.
To download property files, copy and paste the following link into your browser:
NOTE: $12,054.03 will be assigned to the new owner on settlement as some of the drainage repairs allocated to CLM/2011/105910 were unable to be completed
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.