‘As is where is’ House in Two Dwellings
Set amongst a variety of noted character residences, this landmark pair of homes show off a unique blend of colonial character and exquisite Art Deco detail. The two owners have come to the agreement that they will sell the properties together in an 'as is where is' condition with no insurance or EQC funds to be assigned.
- 850m² on the favoured North Side
- 490m² Total floor area approx.
- 2 Street frontages (Corner of Beverley St & Devonport Ln)
- 6 Bedroom in total
- Repair or Redevelop- You choose
- A very short stroll to Merivale Village
- Girls' and Boys' High, Heaton and Elmwood and St Albans school zones
The vendors have settled with their insurers and have moved on, thus opening the doors for a new owner to take advantage of the multitude of options that this amenity rich, valuable and sought after location has to offer.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm, Wednesday 31st October 2018 (Unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link